The team offers a comprehensive service to our clients on all aspects of employment law ranging from routine advice to litigation and everything in between. Our lawyers are extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of Indianx Labour laws and current practices and have considerable regional experience in dealing with local and federal laws. Our clients include local and international businesses across a multitude of sectors.
Our team is able to provide the full spectrum of employment support, from policies, procedures and contracts to high level employee disputes through local Indian courts.
The firm advises a wide range of clients on employment law. Due to the nature of this practice, many client names remain confidential; however, the firm’s roster in this area includes private companies across all industry sectors, be they multinational, regional or local Indian entities.
We advise on all aspects of employment law issues including:
- Employment contracts;
- Consultancy and other types of employment agreements;
- Disciplinary and dismissal procedures;
- Settlement agreements;
- All forms of employment disputes;
- Employee data protection;
- Regulatory issues;
- Immigration and residency;
- Ministry of Labour compliance;
- Redundancy and termination management; and
- End of service gratuity settlements.